Wiring info needed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Knightstormz

Reaction score
Hey guys,
I purchased a 94 full size Blazer Sunday .
The wiring connector from the transfer case shifter is unplugged and the black wire on the harness is cut.
The previous owner pulled the carpet and left the wiring zip-tied.
I have no idea where the 2 prong connector with the orange wire connects. Pretty sure I can determine where the black wire connects once I figure out where to put this connector.
Thanks in advance.

NW4x4Chevy98

Reaction score
Hey guys,
I purchased a 94 full size Blazer Sunday .
The wiring connector from the transfer case shifter is unplugged and the black wire on the harness is cut.
The previous owner pulled the carpet and left the wiring zip-tied.
I have no idea where the 2 prong connector with the orange wire connects. Pretty sure I can determine where the black wire connects once I figure out where to put this connector.
Thanks in advance.
If you go to LMCtruck.com you can download a full diagram of the entire vehicle and the blowups are super easy to view. You can also order a catalog (free) for your blazer and it will have the diagrams in it. It's helped me countless times. I hope this helps ya.

Knightstormz

Reaction score
I went through the 172 page catalog and the parts breakdown on their site.
Unfortunately there’s nothing pertaining to the 4c4 shift lever or wiring connections.

GoToGuy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Download the service manuals here , thus forum. Driveability and electrics. Section 8. Locations, diagrams, grounds, its all there.