Wire diagrams

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Aperrado

Reaction score
Hi, I want to start a new proyect, and need advice on how to do it, I want to change my cluster moonie from my chevy silverado K 1990 I went to pick n pull and bhougt a used cluster with tach from a 1994 chevy.I know that the cluster are no interchangeables and need to rewire the 94 cluster conector,so I need hel with a cluster diagram for 1990 and 1994 to see what wires goin to use and what gauges work with every color and buy a drac and make the conections any help will be apreciated ty.

Aperrado

Reaction score
Hi, I want to start a new proyect, and need advice on how to do it, I want to change my cluster moonie from my chevy silverado K 1990 I went to pick n pull and bhougt a used cluster with tach from a 1994 chevy.I know that the cluster are no interchangeables and need to rewire the 94 cluster conector,so I need hel with a cluster diagram for 1990 and 1994 to see what wires goin to use and what gauges work with every color and buy a drac and make the conections any help will be apreciated ty.
Now I bought a rare 1991 cluster with tach to put in my 1990 chevy, but when I put the 91 clustor the only light that work is the belt, on the back they look the same 34 pinsconector, any help here ??

Aperrado

Reaction score
In this pic checked the wire connector for a 1991 cluster everything look good but found that the two wires in the pic arent on the connector,somebody can tell me why?
You must be registered for see images attach