Windshield Washer Tank

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
I think Dorman makes these for the aftermarket ( I know they have the later Vortec era style in the left front corner). But they're not as heavy plastic as the GM original style. Wrecking yard is your best bet on those, or catch someone parting out a truck.

alignman88

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Amazon has cheap complete options, and even cheap aluminum tanks that could be used.

Here’s the $20 chicken dinner model if ya know what I’m sayin’…

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Komet

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Pretty much all washer reservoir pumps are simple two wire units, very easy to swap whatever you like in. The reservoir was cracked in my IROC-Z and I replaced it with this slick unit from Chase Bays:

It's fairly expensive as things go, but high quality, good looking, and fits anywhere. Definitely smaller capacity but surprisingly I've gotten at least five windshield cleans out of it without refilling.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
It might, you'll need to pull the grille though because the later style has a bolt that is hard to access w/o doing that. Also, if getting a used one from the wrecking yard, be sure to get one that doesn't leak. I pulled one from an Escalade that still had fluid in it(replacing the bottle in the Burb cause it leaks). Because of its location on the left front corner of the truck, much impact to that area will crack it or dislodge the filler neck from the bottle.