Who's got an original silverado sport?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DanB

Reaction score
Tires today and newly painted OEM sport grille

255/60/15 cooper cobra radials. White lettering of course

I went with a 60 because im going to lower it 3/4 i think over the winter. I dont want to rub fenders or roll them
You must be registered for see images attach

kevvan

Reaction score
This is my chevy Sport. It is a 1990 with a 5.7. It was originally white, but the first owner painted it Toreador Red. It keeps leaving me alongside the road with this problem or that, and in due time I am going to do a full body-off restoration. It is sitting in my garage awaiting the repair this Thursday of its latest malady - the fuel pump decided it has finished its service.

DerekTheGreat

Forum Regular
Reaction score
This is my chevy Sport. It is a 1990 with a 5.7. It was originally white, but the first owner painted it Toreador Red. It keeps leaving me alongside the road with this problem or that, and in due time I am going to do a full body-off restoration. It is sitting in my garage awaiting the repair this Thursday of its latest malady - the fuel pump decided it has finished its service.

Oh man, that's an awful truck then. Sounds like it's time to sell it to me. :D

kevvan

Reaction score
I actually like that. Very cool^ more pics if you're able

It has a small number of updates since that photo. The mirrors are back to the sport style and the front air dam is being swapped back to a proper sport one with the fog lights. I have been working on some updates and fixes to the interior.