Who We Got From Tennessee?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cablguy184

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
We are putting together a meetup in the Southhaven / Memphis area on February 26th (Sunday) ... Parking lot of the Civic Center ...
A few Chevy trucks (hopefully more) and lots of high powered Stereo systems ... Sound Quality and BIG Bass systems ...
There should be a professional Sub Enclosure designer there to help out with box designs !!! We plan to have a TermLab meter for your SPL junkies !!!

I will have my Team Linear Power / Blues Car Audio / Audio Technix Competition Sound Quality Chevy Silverado set up for demo all day long ...
Featuring my "LEDS by MOBS" setup ...

No show, entryfees, trophies, etc ... just a bunch of people meeting up to have fun with their vehicles ...

If you live in or near this area, you are invited !!! Want to travel for the hell of it, bring it on, you're invited too ...
Heck, I might even get MOBS to be there to install LEDS on the spot !!!

PM me and post on this thread for details / directions if interested ...
Thank you ...
Randal Johnson ...

Pierced

Allen AKA BargainJoe
Reaction score
I was born in dickson, tn and lived there til I was about 8 or so lol. I would like to move back one of these days.

Cablguy184

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
about 8 of us planned it on a audio forum I moderate on ... and was just about the only day everyone agreed on ...
Also, we wanted NO competition going on of any kind ... Competition events would have taken all the time for the competitors and not enough socializing time ...
so we decided to have a "meet up" and just spend the day of talking shop and checking out everyone's rides ...
and disturb the peace every chance we get !!! Trust me, there will be a couple of LOUD vehicles there ... one with 6 or 8 15s(i think) ...

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
yea i figured that

if anyone is going to layd out though lmk there is going to be 5 of us members there so far