Who is NORCAL SS???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NORCAL SS

Preferred Vendor
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Guys been here for a while and a vendor on many other sites. I pretty much will beat anyones price on djm or belltech parts shipped (leaf springs only exception)

I cnc cut the djm a arms for djm now for the trailblazers so im good friends with mike and mark there and have had a friend at belltech for years now.

Also of the Trailblazer SS Wheels I worked with Factory Reproductions for 2 years on them and specd the offsets of them due to my trailblazer ss site www.tbssowners.com so they take care of me and in turn I offer lower prices then the ebay adds they put up.

Also unlike other "ONLINE STORES" I actaully lower vehicles also. So I'm not just a parts pusher and know what works what doesn't thats why I don't touch no name brand items or others "store brand items"

Best of all I offer 24/7 support. Yes 24/7 which if you look around on sites you can see people calling me early in the morning with issues and im always here to help via text email or phone.

Tony Lukezic
415 519 2432
www.tbsowners.com

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
Welcome as a vendor!!! I noticed the name also says "replica wheels", could you explain exactly what you do? I've been searching my heart out for older magnesium wheels that Keystone used to make(even made cragar an offer to duplicate the turbines....it was a no-go), I wasn't for sure if you actually made replicas of old wheels, or what.

Thanks.

NORCAL SS

Preferred Vendor
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
no not those. Mostly the newer chevy truck stuff and corvette and impala ss wheels

Luv2xclr8

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is anyone doing stuff for the Baby TBSS?

(Wifey has an 08 AWD Nox Sport)

Needs to be 2" lower (JMO)

webxfx

Reaction score
Thanks Tony for hooking me up with the parts for my Dually - will send pictures, and maybe one day I'll get those coil overs installed in the TBSS