Whipple intake air temps

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Got any more pics of the rest of your setup? I'm guessing there was a drop in boost after the intercooler install? Probably still pulled harder. I had an air/water IC on a supercharged Corolla but it wasn't up to the task, it would heat soak like crazy.

Awest623

A juicy girl got me, again
Reaction score
Link to my intercooler build: (pics are gone though)
http://www.pacificp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7394&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

Lost about 1-1.5 psi by adding intercooler with 2-3/4" pulley so I got that back by dropping to a 2-5/8 pulley.
That looks pretty good. Unfortunately I don't have any room behind my hood latch bracket assembly. Already got a stock trans cooler and an oil cooler. If I went that route Idk where I'd mount the extra cooler. Maybe behind the bumper, but without a fan behind it I'd doubt it'd do much until I got up to speed.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

Awest623

Reaction score
See. No room. Might be able to fit a small cooler in front of all that on the drivers side but idk
You must be registered for see images attach

99bluetahoe

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Same thing i had going on.

99bluetahoe

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I flipped my mounting pads for my ac condensor to give me a little more space. Some trucks are a little different with the ac condensor mounts and cant do this.

Awest623

Reaction score
I flipped my mounting pads for my ac condensor to give me a little more space. Some trucks are a little different with the ac condensor mounts and cant do this.

Oh ok. I'll check that out. Thanks

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Friend just did that on a turbo 5.3 build that's underway. You can also relocate the trans cooler anywhere if you get one with a fan and temp sensor.

Awest623

Reaction score
Friend just did that on a turbo 5.3 build that's underway. You can also relocate the trans cooler anywhere if you get one with a fan and temp sensor.

I'm actually really liking blue's setup. Looks more stock.