Where can i find these OEM running boards/body kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Joe4sho

Reaction score
I have similar on my truck....I know where there is another in a wrecking yard with good fiberglass pieces, but its up here in Canada.

You must be registered for see images attach

where in Canada I urgently need these for ext cab I’m in Vancouver bc

Joejo

Reaction score
Too bad yours is extended cab. I’ve got a set I just took off my regular cab that came on the truck that I couldn’t handle because it was a little too much for me lol.
Hello I know this is old thread, but do you still have the fiberglass molding from you truck?
Thanks

98chevy2500SS

Specializes in Accessories 101
Reaction score
Hello I know this is old thread, but do you still have the fiberglass molding from you truck?
Thanks
Unfortunately that member hasn't come back to site in almost 3 years.

AK 99

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Man, I can't believe how much times have changed. I installed so many sets of fiberglass running boards back when these trucks were newer. And now nobody makes them at all anymore?

I still think they look great on a 2wd extended cab with fat wheels and tires on all four corners.

98chevy2500SS

Specializes in Accessories 101
Reaction score
Man, I can't believe how much times have changed. I installed so many sets of fiberglass running boards back when these trucks were newer. And now nobody makes them at all anymore?

I still think they look great on a 2wd extended cab with fat wheels and tires on all four corners.
To my knowledge, you are correct, nobody makes them anymore.

I love the looks of the fiberglass running boards as well, I saw a decent set at the junk yard one day and just had to grab them.