Wheel Spacer help.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1952Chevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I know wheel spacers are not ideal, don't want to debate that fact.

I am looking for 2" spacers for the rear on my truck(I hate the narrow rear axle, just doesn't look good). 99 k2500 Burb, 14bolt full float. I am having a hard time finding any that say they fit. I have found many that are the right bolt pattern, but they say they don't fit.

Besides correcting the width of the rear axle, this will also help me find a unique solution to the H2 wheel center caps. I'll post pictures when it's all done.

In the meantime, any help on finding spacers would be appreciated.

SUBURBAN5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ok, I've heard gm changed there 8 lug pattern. Probably why its difficult. I'll see if theres any I can find. Mine are 5 lug and they wernt that difficult to find.. at the time I got them on Ebay

Nad_Yvalhosert

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I've put spacers between the wheels on lifted duallys. Only used non hub centric spacers in that application.
Much as I prefer hub centric spacers on my 6-lug Yukon Denali, and my 8-lug Suburban semifloat, as long as you understand how to center the wheels on the lugs before torquing, just use the non centric ones.
If you truly want to use spacers that is...

Unless you find someone that has tried to install a hub centric spacer, the only way to know if they fit is to buy a set and try to install them.

Nad_Yvalhosert

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ok, I've heard gm changed there 8 lug pattern. Probably why its difficult. I'll see if theres any I can find. Mine are 5 lug and they wernt that difficult to find.. at the time I got them on Ebay
Yes, GM changed the 8-lug bolt pattern for the 2011 and newer trucks to 8x180mm

b454rat

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Bora spacers. Best ones out there. Think it's called Motorsports Tech or something. Searching Bora will come up with the correct link.

1952Chevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Interesting, I hadn't been looking in the actual description, just using the compatibility tool, and doesn't fit according to that. I am suspicious about Ebay automotive items like turbos, this etc.
Bora spacers. Best ones out there. Think it's called Motorsports Tech or something. Searching Bora will come up with the correct link.
Had not heard of Bora before, did a search and found some. 200 per spacer, ouch.