What's the most comfortable seat you've found?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

brningdawn

Reaction score
I was at the fair yesterday and sat in a Shelby F150. It had the most comfortable truck seat I've ever sat in. I've been pondering a long time on what kind of seats I wanted to fit into my 92 GMC regular cab. What's everyone's opinion on the most comfortable seat you've found? I want something I can take a long trip in without being in pain. Plus I'm 6'4 so the GM regular cabs aren't very friendly to begin with. I saw one guy fit Camaro SS seats in his and they looked pretty nice.

Frank Enstein

Best. Day. EVER!
Reaction score
I used 2001 Toyota Sienna 2nd row seats i Frank my 92 cc and they were so comfortable we picked up another set for the wife's Astro.

Page 4 has some pictures.

Zerio29

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Totally different depending on what it's in. I've run into a truck that had a Semi air ride seat - legacy silver to be exact, and they are phenomenal for long drives. Dual armrests, endless adjustability, massage and heat options. It was incredible. A bit more of a chore to jump in an out of it all the time, but excellent for the long haul. For a quick drive the best one's I've ever sat in was in a '89 ford f150 with a bench. Might as well have been a couch.

stutaeng

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'll vote for the GMT 800 CLOTH seats. Unfortunately, all my GMT 800s have the leather seats, which are not as comfortable as the cloth version...

My only GMT 400 is a K3500 and has the bucket seats in cloth. I know folks say those are comfortable, but every time I ride that truck the bottom of shirt back winds up getting lifted up into my back. It's annoying. It's got the electric seats. Not sure what's up....

I'm actually looking to swap the cloth in my worn out GMT 800 Silverado seats at the moment (came with leather seats.) The cloth seats also hold up much better as a bonus.