Whatcha think guys

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DerekTheGreat

Forum Regular
Reaction score

Holy **** on a sandwich.. There's no way in hell I'd pay $9,500 for a truck with 1/4 million miles on it and configured like that. Those are a dime a dozen. Just wow... I'd feel ok paying $3,200 or something maybe..

LoL yeah, as if $2,500 of parts adds $2,500 of value. Nope, hate to break it to ya pal...

Jared Jackson

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

east302

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

DerekTheGreat

Forum Regular
Reaction score
LMFAO!!! Hahaha.. I missed that pic in my haste of getting this link to you guys. Thanks again to east302 for immortalizing this POS Rustang within this thread.

No way in hell that thing is worth any money, look at the pic of the ass end, frame/unibody looks to be too bent to salvage. But like Jared said, maybe some guy will want to build a car around that mess. This is what I see on a weekly basis though, nothing worth investing in or people who want too much for what it is..

EDIT: It's a new thing, "Farm find."

DerekTheGreat

Forum Regular
Reaction score
Yah now that dope is legal to smoke over here I think you ought to start exporting a few of 'em! "Clean, from Mississippi. I got title!" /s