What would it bring

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dravec

Unashamed 400 addict. Best. Trucks. Ever.
Reaction score
I feel that they are out of their ever loving minds. Paid $9k for my 1999 K2500 Suburban with every single option. With less miles. Hard no from me.

The problem is, there *are* folks that'll pay that.

Armalite15

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Wow this truck is a year older than mine and a standard cab, now will it actually bring that money? I have no idea but I’m strongly tempted to list mine.
You must be registered for see images attach

Aarong23

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It is impressively slick for it's age and mileage, but no way in hades does that bring 15k. I know used trucks are fetching a premium with the whole chip shortage, but it's still too much. Well, IMO anyway.

red98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
in you AO?
I could see paying $7k-$10k if you were in the market for a sharp, reliable pickup, but didn't want to pay new truck price.

For $17k though, go buy a 2020 Ranger with 15k miles on it lmao.
No one should EVER finance a 20+ year old vehicle unless its like a commercial vehicle.

stutaeng

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I just saw Ford is bringing a new compact truck called the Maverick. It starts at $20k! It's supposed to be a bare bones basic compact truck, but sadly no regular cab, long bed option (yet, at least.)

"Maybe" they are finally getting the message that MANY Americans want a basic truck, not a $80k fancy-*********-Macho truck, LOL.

I'm not a Ford fan, but I gotta give them credit here: https://www.ford.com/trucks/maverick/2022/

PlayingWithTBI

2022 Truck of the Year
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ford is bringing a new compact truck called the Maverick
When I saw the article before they showed it, I was thinking "why would Ford bring back a POS like the Maverick?" My father bought a brand new one in 72, it was a 4 door with a Mustang 302 and trans. He couldn't figure out why the rear tires (well the right rear) went bald in less than 5,000 miles, LOL.

BonestockK1500

LT265/75/R16
Reaction score

“10-Speed Automatic Transmission”…is this really necessary?

The Colorado/Canyon options from GM are still too pricey these days, they’re fetching Silverado money for a compact/midsize. It’s unfortunate but can’t imagine any of it going back to the old school