What type of rims are on your truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

618 Syndicate

You won't...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Assuming he already had a bachelor's and took 3 to master - was working 5 years. Couple real heartbreakers here leaving me dangling with no closure.
If he's been working 5 years he may have a couple dollars to spare, or he may have pursued a doctorate and be totally broke still....

Such is the way of message boards, but I'm like you, sometimes we just wanna know how it went!

96TahoeDoug

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Lowered or bagged it ain't, but it

Here is mine with US Mags Ramblers, 20x8up front and 22x9 in the back

You must be registered for see images attach
Like it a lot - is static drop? I shoulda got smaller fronts like you did. The 22x11 rears will tuck after a bit of lip roll.

Attachments

• IMG_20210614_170749787_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20210614_170749787_HDR.jpg
    215.3 KB · Views: 27

xYARBY

Reaction score
That fitment was a result of wheel offset and nothing to do with drilling the hub.
I should have explained better when I replied to him. The rims were blanks of a certain offset that I had drilled to my pattern because they don’t sell the right offset if I remember correctly. I just can’t remember the offset

96TahoeDoug

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Right on, I can say from not finding a clear path to the data on doing this "critical build stage" wrong that this probably needs a link to a good best practices article - the wrong offset and fit can quickly require money time and a new plan or three. Done right you keep cruising. Done wrong you might have to learn more than you care too real fast. For sure it's a point to take some time and ponder the rotational assemblies function in the journey.