What type of rims are on your truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Killerc998

Reaction score
Got a sick kid so im waisting bandwidth. Running 18x8 REV wheels with 225/60 on front 245/55 on back. Same diameter. Front fender lips are rolled. 2/1.5 drop. Getting some lowering hangers to lower back more. Will decide on how much lower the front will go after.
You must be registered for see images attach

Shane B

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Mine are American Racing Super Novas, 20x12 and 20x 9.5 with 285/35/20 rear and 255/35/20 front, I like them cause they flash really well and are pretty easy to wipe down,
Beautiful Bobby

robber grin

Reaction score
New here, so forgive me for jumping right in...

I have questions on my Dad's 97 C1500 Silverado Extended Cab, which is my next project.

It needs all the maintenance (and who knows what) from sitting, but it is straight and rust free...

The bottom line Mama wants me to bring it back from sitting since his passing five years ago.

I recently acquired a cherry staggered set of 80's 15" truck rally wheels, complete with trim and hardware. Two are 15 x 8's and two are 15 x 7's.

I had the set blasted and they now are off to be powder coated in argent silver and clear.

I see some have recommended 245/60/15 and 275/60/15's and that sounds good to me.

I'd like to run the caps and trim rings too.

The biggest difference I can find is the lug nuts are 14mm on Dad's truck, and 1/2" on the 80's stuff... so is it as simple as using a new set of 14mm Lug Nuts with these older rally wheels?