What type of rims are on your truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Shane B

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Playing around with the idea of going back to small wheels. My 20s just ride horrible. Had these 15x8 rallys around, putting 245/60 and 275/60 on. Going to sand blast and paint the wheels, just not sure what color. The rear tires are a tight fit with 7" drop in the back, but they do fit
You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from my SM-A705W using Tapatalk
Ive been thinking about getting a set of corvette ralleys, with 7" up front and 8' in the back. Paint them body color and run trim rings and disk brake caps. I had this setup on a chevelle I had a long time ago and I thought it looked good. Vette ralleys always look good on GM cars though so who knows.

b454rat

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I was gonna get some vette rally's for my Tahoe. Thought 8s all around with 275/60s, but wanted something lil different. I still might them, but staggered, 17s front and 18s rear. If do it this way, won't have to buy tires again since Im running C5 vette wheels now, 255/55 up front and 295/45 rear. Different tires between front/rear, eventually get matching Nitto's 275/50s for the front.

Aarong23

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm still rocking the the factory ss style wheels. They're not actually 454 wheels, so they're just 7 inches wide. I want to upgrade to some 17 inch torque thrust wheels. Idk if I'll keep these wheels. I know I could get a decent amount for them, but I also don't want to pay premo prices for a set if I ever wanted them again.

Shane B

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm still rocking the the factory ss style wheels. They're not actually 454 wheels, so they're just 7 inches wide. I want to upgrade to some 17 inch torque thrust wheels. Idk if I'll keep these wheels. I know I could get a decent amount for them, but I also don't want to pay premo prices for a set if I ever wanted them again.

I would keep em, I dont think they will ever go out of style.

Dravec

Unashamed 400 addict. Best. Trucks. Ever.
Reaction score
Currently I have the '11 and up what I've always called "magnum" style wheels on adaptors with 265/70/R17 Michelin AT2s.
They look decent, but I'm going to get either a set of stock steelies or PY0s to put on her.
I want 16s with the correct bolt pattern.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
Currently I have the '11 and up what I've always called "magnum" style wheels on adaptors with 265/70/R17 Michelin AT2s.
They look decent, but I'm going to get either a set of stock steelies or PY0s to put on her.
I want 16s with the correct bolt pattern.
I think with the correct lug nuts, those later style center caps will work with the PY0s. That's the look Dad and I were going for on our Burb, just never got all the parts. Never could find decent GMC caps that we could afford, now they're all over the place....

xjsciortino

Reaction score
Currently my crew cab has some 20x9 fifteen52 wheels I found for an alright deal. Seem to work alright with how it is now. My shortbed currently has the stock 15 rallies that came with it when I bought it and they seem to fit it nicely now that it is lowered. Before lowering it I had some 22x10.5s that still fit with the drop kit, but seem to be a little rough on the rear end now that I put a mini spool back there