What seats will work in a Blazer, requiring the ability to fold forward.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

351FUN

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I need to replace the seats and at least one riser in my blazer, but I need seats that fold forward fully. Am I stuck only finding seats from other blazers or did some pickups have this feature, maybe extended cabs?

Frank Enstein

Best. Day. EVER!
Reaction score
An extra set of sliders on top of the originals would allow nearly any seat the do that.

My personal favorites are second row Toyota Sienna seats and third row for the back.

The second row seats have a wider stance than the GM seats do making the double slider trick fairly easy.

The third row seats fold and tumble but the floor mount brackets are a M&^$#&&er to make! :biggrin:

351FUN

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I haven't taken it apart yet but the actual seats fold forwards to nearly flat. Do most seats do that already? This is my first GM in over a decade and first GM truck so I'm very unfamiliar with the details.

I'm also only worried about front seats, the back seat was fine but I've already removed it since we have no need for it.

reservoir dog

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
These are the middle row seats from a Chrysler town and country van, they fold into the floor from the factory . They have all kind of adjustments . I used them in my last jeep. The only pics I have.

Attachments

• 20180719_122905.jpg
    20180719_122905.jpg
    244 KB · Views: 8
  • 20180719_122942.jpg
    20180719_122942.jpg
    281.2 KB · Views: 8

351FUN

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well I can live with the driver seat for now, made a bracket up to fix the broken weld. If I can figure out how to get the passenger seat to not fold forward all the time I might not need new ones.