Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

618 Syndicate

You won't...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A 2-4 drop from any reputable company and a good set of helper bags should do the trick. I've seen a lot of dually trucks set up that way.

I'm running an Air Lift SlamAir kit on another one of my trucks. It's designed to help with towing on lowered trucks in mind. Maybe something to look into?

Looked into it and the ones that fit the 3500 require a 5-6 inch drop and I cant go that low with the rough terrain on the farm but that you man and I bet that's one hell of a truck you got?

I've run helper bags on two of the static drop OBS dually's I've owned, and currently have them on my NBS daily. All airlift slamair setups. Worked great. You don't need to be super low, they have different kits for different applications. Contact airlift and they'll tell you what works best with what your intended drop is. IMO helpers are the only way to go if you want a static drop truck that can still tow. I always get the kit with on board compressor, having the gauge and controls in the cab is super convenient. It does cost a little more, but it's money well spent.

GrandpasTruck

Reaction score
I've run helper bags on two of the static drop OBS dually's I've owned, and currently have them on my NBS daily. All airlift slamair setups. Worked great. You don't need to be super low, they have different kits for different applications. Contact airlift and they'll tell you what works best with what your intended drop is. IMO helpers are the only way to go if you want a static drop truck that can still tow. I always get the kit with on board compressor, having the gauge and controls in the cab is super convenient. It does cost a little more, but it's money well spent.
Thank you so much! I will definitely be emailing them today.