What is this for a luxury boat ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jdla140

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Do you have any pictures of those conversions you did? If not, no big deal. I really like these conversion trucks, my cousins and some of my family don't like them because they look "grandpa-ish" or "old-man-ish," since they have the wood trim, skirts, tail light covers, bug shields, etc. everything I love about them. I would love to find a California Conversion truck for my next truck.

I also love the conversion trucks. I think everything about them is awesome, the seats, wood trim, overhead consoles, etc etc. Someone should start a thread dedicated to pictures of conversion trucks lol.

JackE

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That looks very much like the interior of my '99. Colorado Custom Truck Center is who did mine. I have the second row bench still, would have preferred the 2 buckets, but it's what it came with. I know they did some more simple models like mine, and some way more fancy set up.

98chevy2500SS

Specializes in Accessories 101
Reaction score
No pix. This was back in an almost pre-digital, pre-internet era. Lol!
lol! I thought so.

I also love the conversion trucks. I think everything about them is awesome, the seats, wood trim, overhead consoles, etc etc. Someone should start a thread dedicated to pictures of conversion trucks lol.
You just read my mind about starting a dedicated thread to the conversion trucks! I'll go start it now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DJost