What is this called???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

iron28w

Reaction score
I've been looking on Rock Auto for a replacement for this hose/pipe but can't find one. What is it called?
You must be registered for see images attach

iron28w

Reaction score
ONly thing I could find on Rock Auto, or Autozone was the one for the PCV, which is on the passenger side. None of the junkyards around here have any trucks with TBI's that I could snag one from. I guess I need to figure out a way to block it off.

jnewkirk77

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Could you use regular rubber hose? Just get a length and cut it to fit. Should work fine.

DerekTheGreat

Forum Regular
Reaction score
Like 89GMC said, don't block it off as it supplies fresh, clean air to the crankcase when needed and pressure relief if blow-by is excessive or manifold vacuum low.

By the way, if that engine pic is yours, wow. Very nice sir.

Darrell

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
As El tigre was referring to. You could block off at the air cleaner and insert a push air breather into the valve cover if need to. But don't block it off completely, it's needed

Last edited:

iron28w

Reaction score
I wish that was my engine! Mine is really dirty from mudding. I'm collecting parts and pieces to rebuild it. I hadn't thought about a breather, but that would work.