What is this bolt?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BigReb95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
lol honestly don't remember the rating of the stands but they're really hefty craftsman ones. I used the blocks cuz truck is lifted, also only have the stands extended half out. I got smaller harbor freight ones like 2 ton I think but never use them.

BigReb95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So after Christmas (today), I did the rear conversion U joint and bled the brakes. Then dropped her down and gently drove it for about 20 minutes under light throttle. Everything seems to be fine. Gonna drive it more to 500 miles under light load then gonna change the oil. Will keep updating.

BigReb95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Week update, got 102 miles in. Everything seems ok, only issue i see is with front diff, and I didn't realize it before (not actuator issue.) 4wd works, but front diff doesn't disengage. I kinda noticed it long time ago with my old one. I think when they did electric conversion, seeing as it use to have thermal one I think a wire somewhere is stopping it from retracting back.

Other than that, it drives fine. Breaking it in like I'm suppose to.

BigReb95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Update, so about the disengagement of the front diff. Looks like previous owner cut 2 wires toward the tcase switch, I never realized it until checking wiring. So ended up using dorman harness and doing it right. Now it engages and disengages so front shaft turns freely in 2wd. Glad its taken care of.