What have you towed lately

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cng2500hd

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
My gmt400 has been hard at work.
You must be registered for see images attach

RedneckWithPaychecks

454/350 x (4x4)²
Reaction score
My daughter bought a 85 Foxbody mustang to fix up with her girlfriend and I have to take a trailer out to Oshkosh for them. Should’ve bought a 91 Camaro Z28 that was cheaper but to each her own. I feel tempted to tow the trailer out there with the Blazer but I know it won’t make it, so I’ll take the Tahoe.

RichLo

E I E I O
Reaction score
My daughter bought a 85 Foxbody mustang to fix up with her girlfriend and I have to take a trailer out to Oshkosh for them. Should’ve bought a 91 Camaro Z28 that was cheaper but to each her own. I feel tempted to tow the trailer out there with the Blazer but I know it won’t make it, so I’ll take the Tahoe.
Your going all the way on the other side of WI but if you happen to be traveling near the St Croix and need any help let me know. I'm a little ways inside WI from the twin cities.

RedneckWithPaychecks

454/350 x (4x4)²
Reaction score
Your going all the way on the other side of WI but if you happen to be traveling near the St Croix and need any help let me know. I'm a little ways inside WI from the twin cities.
I like that area, but the twin ports is a little better. My Tahoe can tow the trailer out there, and yeah if I need help I could stop down there. :waytogo:

RichLo

E I E I O
Reaction score
I like that area, but the twin ports is a little better. My Tahoe can tow the trailer out there, and yeah if I need help I could stop down there. :waytogo:

Anything is better than the twin cities... thats why I'm just across the border from them, lol. I doubt I'm even close to your route, good luck with your trip! If it helps, I can make it out to the Eau Claire area with a dually if you really need it.

RedneckWithPaychecks

454/350 x (4x4)²
Reaction score
Left at 8:30 today. Had a little change of plans, misread the text and thought that she was going out to Eagle, WI and not Eagle River. So got to the guy that was selling it and picked up the car. Currently in Oshkosh with my phone. 89 K2500 tows with ease, no real problems other than the appalling fuel economy but it is a 7.4l V8 so what am I really expecting. Gonna leave tomorrow trailerless, she bought my big trailer and I may have found a bigger one in Eagle River that needs new boards :Big Laugh::Big Laugh::Big Laugh:

RedneckWithPaychecks

454/350 x (4x4)²
Reaction score
Got some new appliances and some general trash to haul out tomorrow. I hope my wifes Blazer can handle that, we've got some errands to run and some include picking up the new appliances. As much as I'd like to take my 94 or 89 or the Tahoe, its just too much of a hit to take it about town.

My wife wanted to revamp the laundry room situation, I don't blame her. The dryer sucks at drying clothes and I've been putting off getting a new Fridge and oven for years now.