What have you towed lately

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Towed the Camaro 1100 miles through the Rockies and Mojave Desert to get it to CA where I'll be the next 3 months for work. I got lucky and they put us in TLF which is furnished base housing. I got a garage to work on this thing the next 3 months!

You must be registered for see images attach

And the guy I'm sharing with drove his Prius from MD to TX to here (3,400ish miles) and used like 50 gallons less than I did.

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Towed the Camaro 1100 miles through the Rockies and Mojave Desert to get it to CA where I'll be the next 3 months for work. I got lucky and they put us in TLF which is furnished base housing. I got a garage to work on this thing the next 3 months!

And the guy I'm sharing with drove his Prius from MD to TX to here (3,400ish miles) and used like 50 gallons less than I did.
you must have been hauling, peeled the paint right off that 400.

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
you must have been hauling, peeled the paint right off that 400.

I saw a GMT900 the other day with the same issue, it's ridiculous. And I was getting passed like I was standing still with the cruise set on 70, but the truck pulled most of the hills locked in OD with the AC blasting away.

TCBRacer77

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

Did a complete mechanical restoration on my 1997 c1500, pulled out the 4.3 and 4l60 e, did my own valve job and all new engine seal kit, did an NV3500 swap, black bear performance tune, all new AC components (first time it’s had AC in almost 15 years), complete MOOG front end rebuild kit, all new shocks all 4 corners, new steel wheels (Bassett inertia) and new Kurt tow package.
my wife and I just moved cross country to Alabama with our entire life in a small uhaul trailer, and it handled the drive like a champ. This really made me love my truck like I never thought I would! I owe a lot of the credit to this forum for information and help. So thank you GMT400

1952Chevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Unfortunately I haven't towed anything with my GMT400 yet, I have just towed 2 K2500 Burbs. Once My 99(Champagne) is running it'll tow what's left of the 97 to the scrap yard though!