What have you towed lately

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PlayingWithTBI

2022 Truck of the Year
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was going over some old pics and found these. Brings back memories going over the continental divide (in December) from Merced Ca to Denver to visit my sister-in-law and finally ending up at Laramie Wy to drop off our son at Wyotech along with his "project car" a 69 bug. He did a body-off, plated and welded heating channels, new floor pans (in chassis and body class), built and stroked his 1600cc engine to put out ~225HP (in custom paint and performance class), and then towed it back from Wy in the middle of a snow storm in December. Anyway, not a Chevy but an experience.

We're in Denver here
You must be registered for see images attach

Had to haul the floor pans too, of course!

Plenty of room!

Graduation day, left to right, me wearing my $26k hat lol, my sister-in-law, my son, my wife, and my daughter.

GarrettGmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Havent hauled anything with it yet but picked up a new trailer. Been wanting one for for couple years but now I need to dig up dirt an bring in alot of rock. 7x14 14k but rated at 10k so no need for cdl.

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
My truck or the Ram? My truck does have Hydroboost,

Still not happy with the brakes? You could look into more aggressive pads. I've been running Hawks for a while, but not that I'm hydroboosted want to go to something with a bit less dust and that is easier on the rotors. The Hawks are more aggressive than parts store pads.

BNielsen

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Still not happy with the brakes? You could look into more aggressive pads. I've been running Hawks for a while, but not that I'm hydroboosted want to go to something with a bit less dust and that is easier on the rotors. The Hawks are more aggressive than parts store pads.

I've got power stop pads and rotors, I'm pretty close to pulling the trigger on a set of NBS knuckles but the only thing that concerns me is the tie-rod end.
It probably didn't help the braking with the truck sagged down but we had to pull the Dodge up pretty far so we could tie it down