What have you towed lately

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Devin Taylor

Reaction score
Nope, it's fully stock powertrain wise other than the injector upgrade. No extra gauges. I try to plan shifts to 3rd ahead of a hill if I can but if I get stuck shifting mid-hill I don't really worry about it. Fluid gets changed at the beginning of every tow season and it gets a fluid/filter change every other year. I've been doing about 6000 miles a year with it almost all towing.

Jermaine Smith

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Nope, it's fully stock powertrain wise other than the injector upgrade. No extra gauges. I try to plan shifts to 3rd ahead of a hill if I can but if I get stuck shifting mid-hill I don't really worry about it. Fluid gets changed at the beginning of every tow season and it gets a fluid/filter change every other year. I've been doing about 6000 miles a year with it almost all towing.

Thats awesome. Im interested to know/learn about your injector upgrade and can i do that to my vortec 454 ?

BNielsen

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Towed my brand new 7x20 equipment trailer home, unhooked it from my truck and hooked it to my dad's Duramax so we would go get my brother's 1990 RAM 350 he recently bought.

No pictures because it's been rainy and ****** and cold all day.

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Any more details on the trailer? Weight rating? Drive over fenders? I'm guessing open deck. Stake pockets?

BNielsen

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Any more details on the trailer? Weight rating? Drive over fenders? I'm guessing open deck. Stake pockets?

7x20, 10K tandem axle open deck, flip up ramps with standard fenders, I'm going to make them removable at some point, and just stake pockets but I'm going to get some D-rings welded along side the pockets.

BNielsen

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

This is the only pic I have at the moment, I wanted a dovetail or a straight deck with slide in ramps but the dealership cut me a deal on this one, plus they said if I wanted to I could come back and they'd add the brackets for slide in ramps and convert it over to slides.
You must be registered for see images attach

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Finally got to pull it with my own truck; went to grab a set of 1-ton Dodge axles for the shitbox Ram but ran out of daylight so I had to drag the empty trailer back home.
You must be registered for see images attach

When are you gonna put something on that trailer?