What have you towed lately

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RedneckWithPaychecks

454/350 x (4x4)²
Reaction score
Got my new appliances back home safely. NOT. My Ratchet straps snapped and almost had a very hard to explain insurance form if I didn’t notice right away.
Sometimes I feel that my wheel of death and yours truly isn’t the most dangerous tool and that ratchet straps are.

Blazer tows well, albeit I looked ridiculous but gas is expensive

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Pulled my friend's Terminator from ND to WI and hauled what I could fit of the remains of his garage in the bed. Gotta gett his thing a bath now!

You must be registered for see images attach

This thing rips at low elevation, I think it downshifted for one hill the whole time.

BNielsen

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Some towing action from last weekend helping a friend out.
Ford Sport-Trac bought by a local zoo, they buy all kinds of cars and trucks just to trash the guts out of them. I wish I could say I feel sorry for this thing but it's a f_ckin piece. Leaked all over my trailer, and needed a jump start after we hauled it from the paint guy's place back to my buddies shop. A 30 minute drive. Gahbage.

Attachments

• PXL_20220522_194140131.jpg
    PXL_20220522_194140131.jpg
    626.3 KB · Views: 11
  • PXL_20220522_194157086.jpg
    PXL_20220522_194157086.jpg
    612.8 KB · Views: 10

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
Some towing action from last weekend helping a friend out.
Ford Sport-Trac bought by a local zoo, they buy all kinds of cars and trucks just to trash the guts out of them. I wish I could say I feel sorry for this thing but it's a f_ckin piece. Leaked all over my trailer, and needed a jump start after we hauled it from the paint guy's place back to my buddies shop. A 30 minute drive. Gahbage.
Of course, it's a Ferd ain't it? Though I will say that once we got the battery charged enough, my ex truck fired up pretty quick. Trans was slipping enough we had fun getting it on the trailer; had to take the huge running boards off to make it fit. Guy borrowed an equipment trailer, not a car hauler!

BNielsen

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Of course, it's a Ferd ain't it? Though I will say that once we got the battery charged enough, my ex truck fired up pretty quick. Trans was slipping enough we had fun getting it on the trailer; had to take the huge running boards off to make it fit. Guy borrowed an equipment trailer, not a car hauler!
This thing is not long for this world, my buddy had to get a running start to get it up the ramps onto my trailer, we think the trans is on it's way out too.
I've only ever seen a Sport Trac maybe once or twice in the past couple years; but now it's like their everywhere!

Bought a new to me 10k trailer and within the week had a load of firewood logs on it. Towed well.
Oh man those aluminum rims look good on there, it's making me rethink painting the wagon wheels black on mine. I dig the side boards too! Got any better pics? It's giving me some ideas for mine,