What have you towed lately

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

drewcrew

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yea, we all are including me.

It's the 2nd time I've towed the white one, but that time I flat towed it through town in the dead of night, with no registration, or proof of ownership on the '89 I used to tow him.
As long as you have a car trailer you'll have plenty of "friends". Same as owning a pick-up.

PlayingWithTBI

2022 Truck of the Year
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We have AAA mileage plus for us and the 2 kids (~$240/yr). Have had it for 20+ years. Our daughter would almost always use up her allowance until we got her a new car,:Big Laugh: Our son almost never does. The last time I used it was when I got a flat on my Crossfire. It didn't come with a spare tire, just a jug of German made fix-a-flat and 12V air pump. Had it towed to Discount Tire and bought 2 new rear tires for ~$700:mad:

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Wife's car died a couple weeks ago. After 6 tow truck places either didn't answer or said not today I decided to do it myself.

Empty:

You must be registered for see images attach

Loaded:

With:

There's a minimum of 6000# of trailer and a minimum 5000# of Envoy in there. The problem?

This little ******* split. Car would die when the fuse box got hot enough. The rear spring pack on the truck was adequate, but that was a lot of weight for such a short truck. Even with the WD bars the nose would pop good on the right bump. Motor felt it too, but it stopped and turned. Fine for getting across town, but sure as Hell wouldn't want to road trip it.

Attachments

• PXL_20210615_011548867.jpg
    PXL_20210615_011548867.jpg
    384.6 KB · Views: 3