What have you towed lately

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SUBURBAN5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Where do you get good quality trim rings? Mine are 15s. cheap chrome from oreilly, just wanted it for the look while a saved up money for good ones.

Need it x5 lol

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Where do you get good quality trim rings? Mine are 15s. cheap chrome from oreilly, just wanted it for the look while a saved up money for good ones.

Need it x5 lol

can't help you out sorry, mine are the originals.
My thoughts would be a swap meet and look for some NOS or good used OEM's.

SUBURBAN5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
can't help you out sorry, mine are the originals.
My thoughts would be a swap meet and look for some NOS or good used OEM's.

Well they look awesome, mine orginally came with the aluminum wheels otherwise I would of saved the OEM's if I had that from the start. Keep up the good work of keeping it on the road

BNielsen

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well my truck hasn't really towed anything except the empty trailer a couple times.

But the trailer has had the absolute piss worked out of it the past month, a couple co-workers borrowed it, one to get a parts Camaro, one to go down to South Carolina to pick up a boat and trailer, and this past weekend me and a couple friends hauled a John Deere tractor on it behind a friend's dump truck.
Once I get this damn fuel pressure issue fixed I hope and swear I'll actually tow MY trailer with MY truck!