What have you towed lately

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

John puig

Reaction score
Heavy half ton?

I don't think so, 10 bolt,4l60E, smaller front brake truck. Its new to me so working some bugs out. I have a Sf 14 bolt for it air bag helpers to help the half ton leafs .A small lift and some upgraded brakes in the very near future to make it as close to a heavy half ton since I literally just got it to tow the boat. Thank you for the compliments guys, truck is about as rust free as you will find them, but paint shows better in the picture then in person.

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
I don't think so, 10 bolt,4l60E, smaller front brake truck. Its new to me so working some bugs out. I have a Sf 14 bolt for it air bag helpers to help the half ton leafs .A small lift and some upgraded brakes in the very near future to make it as close to a heavy half ton since I literally just got it to tow the boat. Thank you for the compliments guys, truck is about as rust free as you will find them, but paint shows better in the picture then in person.

I was wondering if all ECLB 1500s were heavy half tons, guess not. Easy enough to make it so though.

BNielsen

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
No pictures, but I pulled the trailer up to the car wash so I could spray all the sap, bird ****, and other grime and nastiness off of it. I'm getting my winch installed on it sometime this week and I don't want to fight with nasty gunk trying to weld.