What have you towed lately

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BNielsen

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks. I’ll have a look at it with that in mind.

Changing the height was necessary, as it was set for the camper PO’s pickup truck. He graciously included the hitch with the camper sale.
I got lucky with my WD hitch, my truck and my buddy's truck were pretty much the same height.
The only thing I hated about this hitch was the locking pin kept wanting to come loose, in fact the first time I pulled the camper I wound up dragging one of the bars for a few miles because it came loose.
I'd like to get a Blue Ox WD hitch in this style but the round bar style seems so much safer as far as the bar keeping locked in place.
You must be registered for see images attach

The truck pulled a lot better with the camper nosed up a smidge with the hitch set up, but because of how low it was I constantly drug the ass end of the camper on driveways with the slightest incline. Luckily it had rollers on the back but I still hated it. I should've done what @Supercharged111 said, drop the hitch a peg and run more air in the bags; I feel like it would've been perfect with that combination.
You must be registered for see images attach