What do you think of this 4 door dually?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RichLo

E I E I O
Reaction score
Being a MN work truck, it has lived in salt.

And since he has a severe lack of pictures he is hiding something. No pics of the brand new engine??? Probably a junkyard motor with unknown history, or maybe downsized to a SBC, what if it has a worn out 305 in there?

All of his pics are while towing so it is #1 used heavy #2 probably 2-5 years older and more beat up than when those pics were taken. #3 not worth the sellers time to clean it and take good pictures of the way it sits.

Look at it if you want but dont go more than $5k unless he comes up with paperwork or the truck looks immaculate in person

More pics and paperwork it may be worth $9k but theres too many red flags in that ad.

HeavyAsAChevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I pass on trucks that don’t have #1 good pics in good lighting #2 interior pics #3 don’t have any good information on the add.

GoToGuy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If your serious wouldn't you post enough photos to get a good idea snd attack some interest? You want to sell, thats why it's there. And answer any questions, no vague mumbling about fictional value upgrades. Presumed trust but verify. Makes me wonder, ask for alot to get a good low offer, or hope some rube comes along " I'll take it", then complains to high heaven how he got screw e d ? Just seems a little sketchy.. Just my thoughts.

letitsnow

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If your serious wouldn't you post enough photos to get a good idea snd attack some interest? You want to sell, thats why it's there. And answer any questions, no vague mumbling about fictional value upgrades. Presumed trust but verify. Makes me wonder, ask for alot to get a good low offer, or hope some rube comes along " I'll take it", then complains to high heaven how he got screw e d ? Just seems a little sketchy.. Just my thoughts.

I would have tried to do a better job, for sure.

Last edited: