What did you do to your offroad truck today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bricksack

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thought about going from 35's to 37's, still deciding if ill be able to clear em. Truck right now has a 6" suspension and 2" body

I have 36x15.50 nobrub clear fine on just 6" pro comp lift. 37's should fit fine.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

John Boelte

Reaction score
My winshield washer pump didn't work when I bought the truck. Now that we're supposed to have a snow storm tomorrow I decided to find out what's wrong. Of course I chose Christmas day when everything is closed, but that's ok. I found the pump under the left battery tray. In the process of removing things I broke the plastic pipe from the pump to flexible supply hose. I considered several ideas for fixing it and decided to try using Super Glue. It looks like it worked, it melted the pipe a bit like I would expect PVC glue to do to PVC.

I tested the pump with a good 12V power supply and I'm pretty sure the pump is siezed (it looks a little rusty). So I've got all the parts in back of the truck along with my step ladder, I'll head over to the parts store tomorrow and put a new pump in.

Yes, I need a step ladder to work on my truck.

Bricksack

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Replacing windsheild that got severly cracked right now as i type this. :)

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

KReePiN

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Im gonna pull mine out of garage and drive it to work for the first time in 7 months

kidd666

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Put new headlights on it. And really need to wash it

freeman35

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
changed oil and filter, fuel filter, cap and rotor, changed t-case fluid.

megaburb

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
restarting this old thread! went pile climbing in my yard lol. Had a hell of a time trying to get back in it after the pic, bottom of the door was about six feet off the ground!

94' GMC MEGABURB