What can i put where Rear seat was

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

letitsnow

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I always remove my back seats.

Just something to think about - the back seat really muffles the road noise. You will probably hear a lot more road noise with it out. Maybe not an issue for you?

jus10inbrla

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I always remove my back seats.

Just something to think about - the back seat really muffles the road noise. You will probably hear a lot more road noise with it out. Maybe not an issue for you?

Definitely not an issue. I lovr hearin the sound of mud tires. Gives a country boy a ****** always

alpinecrick

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Long story short. No one has ever been in backseat but the dogs. And all my hunting gear. Anyone have a similar layout? No 3rd door either. I was thinking storage box setup, vertical gun mount, and a half seat to put dog bed on.

Yeah, but what happens if you get TWO dogs?

Uncle Buck

Reaction score
Long story short. No one has ever been in backseat but the dogs. And all my hunting gear. Anyone have a similar layout? No 3rd door either. I was thinking storage box setup, vertical gun mount, and a half seat to put dog bed on.
Check out the picture under my profile Just finished the interior of my 94 Designed a custom console , rar storage and a flat surface for the dog.

AmandaP

Reaction score
the smell of the runny **** looking gear oil was that of melted beaver

finished product:
You must be registered for see images attach
Hmmm, does beaver fat make good gear oil? Use what you have I say. Nice trailer! Is there a separate place for other-than-truck-builds? I'll go look. I like seeing the stuff folks come up with.

AmandaP

Reaction score

My current dilemma also. I'm looking into seats or seat brackets that will fold and slide forward-the front-in order to get back there more easily. Suggestions solicited. Then, I would remove the rear seat and build something as suggested here. Also, has anyone removed the center jump seat to make a sort of crawl thru area?