What can i put where Rear seat was

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jus10inbrla

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Long story short. No one has ever been in backseat but the dogs. And all my hunting gear. Anyone have a similar layout? No 3rd door either. I was thinking storage box setup, vertical gun mount, and a half seat to put dog bed on.

AK49BWL

GMT400 Forever!
Reaction score
My subwoofer box replaced my rear seat lol. I could see it being a handy place for a good sized storage box and gun locker tho.

1ton-o-fun

Automotive Durability Tester
Reaction score
Me being a 300+ lb foodie, and you living where you do... I'm thinkin' a giant pot of gumbo and a whole bunch of dirty rice, no? ;)

I like the idea of using space, but where I live, if they can see in your vehicle and think something is useful, you're broken into. If you've got dark tint, then you MUST be hiding something...so you're broken into. Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

AuroraGirl

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
more bitches

just kidding

TOOLBOX?

if I had the room in my single cabs of a extended cab but no passenger needs, i would create a download tool area about a foot/foot.5 tall and put a folding carpeted lid on that I could fold up and access sliglht hidden stuff and tools etc. I would keep what i keep in my bed box. this way its locked, out of sight, etc. i can just not worry.
Then, If I go and say get grocieries or want to hide things or just have a flat surface, i would put it down and then its at comfortable grabbing level for my truck heights

jus10inbrla

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Me being a 300+ lb foodie, and you living where you do... I'm thinkin' a giant pot of gumbo and a whole bunch of dirty rice, no? ;)

I like the idea of using space, but where I live, if they can see in your vehicle and think something is useful, you're broken into. If you've got dark tint, then you MUST be hiding something...so you're broken into. Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

ALWAYS have a black pot ready lolll.

lucky for me its not too bad. With broken into, we dont call 911 we use a 1911. Lol

jus10inbrla

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
more bitches

just kidding

TOOLBOX?

if I had the room in my single cabs of a extended cab but no passenger needs, i would create a download tool area about a foot/foot.5 tall and put a folding carpeted lid on that I could fold up and access sliglht hidden stuff and tools etc. I would keep what i keep in my bed box. this way its locked, out of sight, etc. i can just not worry.
Then, If I go and say get grocieries or want to hide things or just have a flat surface, i would put it down and then its at comfortable grabbing level for my truck heights

I have a complete decked style sliding bed toolbox stocked with tools , gun supplies, dog leads, camping accessories. That i built.

im not into music so subwoofer is out. Wife & daughter listen to that loud stuff but they rarely ride in this truck unless im bringin her to basketball or the wife wants to go back roadin.

but im definitely thinking of about 15” tall and 15” wide solid deck. Little over half wide, basically width of driver seat & console then putin a vertical gun rack behind passenger side so i can yank it out quickly.

Front seats are fixin to get yanked out also and im puttin traverse second row seats in there place since there full fold forward desgin

AuroraGirl

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
this is my trailer for hauling our trash to an incinerator
You must be registered for see images attach

see how tall that gets? might be helpful if you want to keep the functional space intact

AuroraGirl

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

i do have a back window/door i just remove it when its not full of food trash or i need to use the back
i made all the windows pexi so its HEAVY.

because its the ass end of a 3/4 i pulled the axle shafts and made caps out of a snowmobile sign, filled it with oogles of fluid to lube bearings on the end because the shafts were gone, to fill i jacked up one side really high and had the other end capped. put cap on, waited for rtv to cure, then lowered.