What are these cables for?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RichLo

E I E I O
Reaction score
Yea, is there any other evidence of anything aftermarket on the truck? Wires that look out of place, a wear mark where a magnetic CB antenna could have been sitting, anything to do with a snow plow, aftermarket stereo, etc?

Paul Nucci

Reaction score
Thanks folks, will investigate further. Seemed wired that cables came from 4WD selector. happy to note that everyone believes it is for some after market device - i may be able to use it for something else.

Komet

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm also thinking aftermarket. Wire gauge, colors, and connectors don't look like anything factory that would be happening down there.

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks folks, will investigate further. Seemed wired that cables came from 4WD selector. happy to note that everyone believes it is for some after market device - i may be able to use it for something else.
Convenient spot to come up from the floor to something mounted under the dash.. like the CB others mentioned. Any extra screw holes or bracket marks on the dash plastic down there?

Richard