What are the clear tails going for these days?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

618 Syndicate

You won't...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well you're right about part of that statement, I do tend to collect stuff. If I like something there's a good chance I'll end up with more than one of it. Maybe if I sold some things I could make a little progress towards getting rich... :lol:

I do understand the frustration that comes with people asking crazy prices and I didn't mean to highball an item you were interested in, but OP asked and like Skeletal mentioned that's what I've seen them going for recently.
No, I didn't take it like you were highballing the price, and @someotherguy asked for exactly the input you provided. If he can get more than I'm willing to give, they will belong to someone else.
To your point, it is annoying when people comment on a for sale thread when they have no intention of buying, but that's not the case here.

rags77

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well you're right about part of that statement, I do tend to collect stuff. If I like something there's a good chance I'll end up with more than one of it. Maybe if I sold some things I could make a little progress towards getting rich... :lol:

I do understand the frustration that comes with people asking crazy prices and I didn't mean to highball an item you were interested in, but OP asked and like Skeletal mentioned that's what I've seen them going for recently.

I’m the same way sort of I have a few hard to find stuff..Escalade center console extra under hood storage boxes etc

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
When I first clicked, I thought it said where are they going not going for. My initial thought was hopefully into the dumpster.

Jvalaniz

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I know they don't come up often at all, and I'm not trying to start a bidding war or anything on the forum. Just an honest question of what they're selling for. I've got a set I don't want to give away, but I'm not trying to retire on 'em, either. It's tough for me to actually decide whether or not they're gonna stay here or be sold.

I know Klearz has those $250 lenses that you have to hack onto your own housings and reflectors, they also mention something about a ready-to-go set where someone else does it for you but it's not clear as to whether that is the $250 price or it costs more.

Anyway.. ideas? These are used but in very good condition.

You must be registered for see images attach

Thanks
Richard
Did you end up selling these? If not, pm me, I’m interested

618 Syndicate

You won't...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Did you end up selling these? If not, pm me, I’m interested
We agreed that he'd let me know when he's ready, and I actually PMd him yesterday to see if he was since I need new ones, but he's not responded yet. I know what I'm willing to give for them, if you will pay more and he's ready to sell I will have no hard feelings about it.

Last edited:

Jvalaniz

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We agreed but he'd let me know when he's ready, and I actually PMd him yesterday to see if he was since I need new ones, but he's not responded yet. I know what I'm willing to give for them, if you will pay more and he's ready to sell I will have no hard feelings about it.

no worries, I will not step on any toes, thank you for letting me know. Good luck, great set of lights to have.

someotherguy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Awesome! Thanks for the feedback. Can't wait to see them all set up on the truck and with the clear cab lights, too. Which ones of those did you end up with? Back when I built the HD I got some that were clear but OEM-style from GoRecon but I thought I had looked recently and they're no longer available.

Richard