What and how many miles a year do you tow with your Gmt400?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dravec

Unashamed 400 addict. Best. Trucks. Ever.
Reaction score
You'd be better off picking up some lunch. OKC's a foodie town now, and there's plenty of great food to choose from.

If you're going to Norman, try Tarahumara Mexican.
If you're going to Moore, try Royal Bavaria.
If you're going to downtown OKC, try Empire Slice House.
If you're going to Choctaw/Harrah, try The Black Raven Pub.
If you're going to Edmond or west OKC, I know there's exceptional food, I just don't know off the top of my head.
West side of OKC. El Reno. Unfortunately I'm not gonna have much time for food. I gotta scoot up there, load up, and scoot back home as fast as possible. Because I unfortunately have to open in the morning at work. Yay corporate retail

Erik the Awful

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Then the Braums in Ardmore is my suggestion. That's where I always stop when I'm heading to or from Dallas and need to eat fast. They've never done me wrong and they have tralier parking on the south side of the building.

Dravec

Reaction score
Then the Braums in Ardmore is my suggestion. That's where I always stop when I'm heading to or from Dallas and need to eat fast. They've never done me wrong and they have tralier parking on the south side of the building.
I am familiar with that one. That's one of my favorite stops

Dravec

Reaction score
Welp, won't be the 400 doing the pulling today. She was being extra cranky this morning, so I'm using the 800 for this trip.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
They know the "new kid" is going to be getting all/most of your attention, so they're jealous......

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
405 T-shirts? Is there somewhere I'm supposed to stop?

not a fan of street outlaws (TV or Youtube show) i see.
i was just kidding because OKC = steet outlaws home town = 405 street racing group.
OKC and Texas are rivals.

Erik's food advice sounds like a better "stop" .....

LVJJJ

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Amen S111, my '94 Burb is paid for and doesn't cost all that much to run. Don't care about gas prices. Bought it in 2016 to tow travel trailers, 350 was gutless so installed a 383, now can tow up and over mountains. Most of the 60,000 miles we've driven it was towing. We RV once a month all year for camping except for December. Got a long road trip planned for September from Blaine WA to Arizona.

jjester6000

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

I towed two cars 1000 miles each last year with the 'Ol Burban (I only went through one transmission).

The truck did alright, but it really miss the 454 in the '86 C20 Suburban I used to have (notice the exact same plate).