What a $40,000 GMT 400 apparently looks like

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Aarong23

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Anyone, no matter the party, who thinks that they are so rightous in their vision of the world, who decides to dedicate their entire life to attaining power and control in order to impose that personal ideal upon everyone else
Is, by deffinition a "cluster B" personallity disordered person.
We have always elected the insane
You're a kindred spirit. You're a cynical political ******* like me. Lol
Well others call it cynical, I call it being a realist. Lol

thinger2

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yep. Politicians and movie stars and for gods sake internet influencers.
I just dont get it.
Idolatry in any form is just bowing to the will and kneeling before someone else.
I just dont understand that.
Why?
Why would you kneel down like a dog and think that some other person is somehow better than you?
Why would you chase some ********* for an autograph?
Why would you spend any time or effort thinking about what sociopaths are doing?
I just dont really understand any of that

Cadillac Bob

Slammin original 4x4 Cadillac doors!
Reaction score
So I’ve been on offer up app and there has been more than a few really nice gmt400s listed in metro Detroit area and may be more available in your own area I’m just putting it out there weather or not they are legit idk! But less than a grand for what looks to be decent 400s and pics show no rust and not magazine pics either but for anyone who may need a vehicle or knows someone else in need or just wants another or a first gmt400 do take a look on offer up! I’m not selling anything nor pitching for anyone just seen what I seen and maybe I’ll have hooked up someone to a good ride!!

reservoir dog

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
When I bought my 94 Blazer in 2018 it was not what I was looking for. I had just sold my small block chevy Jeep YJ and was after a K5 blazer, looked at several , most had rust or had been restored with an insane price tag. Now , I would not part with my Gmt400 , 309k, does not use oil, drives and rides good ,everything still works as it should and has no rattles. My 2006 suburban, dash rattle, glove box rattle put together with plastic clips . I paid 3k for the blazer and will probably pass it down to my sons.

Z Long Bed

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If it was a 95 (TBI) crew or ext cab I'd have to go take a look. Vortec/nope, reg cab nope.

90 Silverado

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Must of been hanging out with Craig Jackson, maybe in the 30k range would be a better asking price.

You can go to any Mecum auction this year and buy a just as nice GMT 400 for less ......

Doug in P.R. :cool: