What’s the best 4x6 speaker ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Following because I'm going to replace mine too eventually. Someone told me to get the Skar Audio TX Series $89 for 4. I've never heard of em tho lol

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would do the kappa speakers, but do the 4x6 plate! It's gonna sound better, fit better, and give you the option of amplifying if you choose, they will take some power...... just my opinion.

MrPink

Bainisteoir Páirteanna
Reaction score
I will be going with Kicker CS series 4x6's in my B-Pilar only because they will match the 6.5" ones I installed in my doors that I had sitting around. I don't listen to music loud anymore.

DerekTheGreat

Forum Regular
Reaction score
I've never heard a Kicker speaker that didn't irritate my ears, regardless of the level. Now, the last time I listened to a set was many moons ago. At that time I was pretty impressed with Pioneer's Basalt cone speaker series, whatever the F it was. If JBL still made their Power Series 4x6 Plate, I would recommend that. I have JBL Power Series in my Town Car and Fireturd, best bang for your buck around.