Wh4t3v3rs is a stand up guy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You guys humble me with the compliments. Thank you! I'm just trying to do my part to support our community! You have to give to receive, but nobody wants to give first. Its a conundrum, so somebody's gotta be the Huckleberry! I believe in my heart that the people I've helped are good people and appreciate good intentions! Thanks again everybody!

618 Syndicate

You won't...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You guys humble me with the compliments. Thank you! I'm just trying to do my part to support our community! You have to give to receive, but nobody wants to give first. Its a conundrum, so somebody's gotta be the Huckleberry! I believe in my heart that the people I've helped are good people and appreciate good intentions! Thanks again everybody!
Now we just need you to need something from the community!

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I appreciate each and every one of you guys and gals! I'm not shy about asking for help or anything, I just don't wanna use up all my "askings" for stupid **** or **** i just need to put a little effort into. I'm that type of guy that has to fail and exhaust his every resource before asking for help! I've been is TO MANY one sided friendships, so I just don't wanna be that guy!!!!