No I don't mean wet cell, I mean the outside. This is actually my 69 Buick. I'm having a battery issue. I haven't been driving the car, but I do start it to move it around the yard/driveway. I do my best to keep the battery charged. I've recently gotten it replated and insured, and now I'm suddenly having battery issues..... it keeps dying. I've charged it, and two weeks later its dead...less than a single volt. I've noticed that each time I've looked at the battery, the top is wet around the area of the covers to the cells. It's wet this time of year in MI, but this is under hood, so I'm not sure dew/rain would be the culprit for the wetness. I can't be a crack, because it's on top. Seems weird. As for the discharging, I have not even tried to check for a current. I may try to do that. I've never had an issue like this before. The battery is older than I thought..... says 7/15 on it. I thought it was only a year or two old, but I guess not. I normally get more years than that out of a battery since I don't live in TX or AZ heat.