Weird brake issue. ANNOYING

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jim mcg

Reaction score
So I have a 1999 suburban 1500 4x4. I replaced the front calipers with new 1 ton calipers to help the stopping of this beast. New A/C Delco rotors and braided steel line was already there from lift extensions. New 1/2 pads. Bled the system but must have air in the abs so gonna take it to the shop. The question I have is it sounds like there is a ton of crap between the rotors and pads. I cleaned everything after the install. Taken it to the car wash 3 times and sprayed the hell out of the rotors. Still lots of noise. Even when not applying brake pressure tons or scraping noise. I know I’m gonna have to jump in there to see what I can see, but didn’t know if somebody could give me a heads up of what it probably is.
bleed the valve on the anti lock breaks...the box allnthe lines go to ...there is a bleed valve under a rubber cap...will fix ya right up

jim mcg

Reaction score
man don't forget to bleed the anti lock break system ..fixed mine right up...on the antilock box where all the lines go on the fender...small black rubber cap has a bleeder under it