Website Facelift?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
What happened to our signatures-

Unable to preview what you're about to post-

I'm not digging it-

What are you talking about previewing a post, as it a preview button? If so, the button is at the time right of the reply box on desktop.

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
In a million years, I’d have never figured that out.
Yeah, sigs vanish at a certain size screen. This was happening before this update as Xenforo has always done this. Not sure why you are stating it now. :)

PlayingWithTBI

2022 Truck of the Year
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Its all under "Whats new" Tab now. If you were to click on the What's New tab, it will take you to today's posts, even if you viewed that post. When you get to the drop down of "What's New", there you will see New Post. It shows on every page....
That's cool! Up until now I was just clicking on "New Posts" under "Forums" tab.

It's taken some adjusting but, so far, I like it!:biggrin: It's a lot better than other forums of which I'm a member. Some are just a PITA!

Great job and keep it up!:waytogo:

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Can't just copy & paste pix! WTFH?

What do you mean?

Not sure if this is what Sewlow was referring to, but I did notice that after the facelift of the site my signature picture disappeared. IIRC it was hosted in media, so I went looking for it. I noticed that the Media section now only shows the most recent two pages or so of pictures instead of all 800+. Not sure if that's intentional or not but just thought it was interesting.

Regardless, I made a new sig pic and linked it straight from Imgur, that worked fine.

Hipster

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I tether my all my internet through my cell to a laptop these days and it seems the new format loads hella fast.:waytogo:

mattillac

Lurker
Reaction score
"You must be registered for see images attach"

"xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media"

Seems as though visitors cannot see many (if any) pictures or links on the forum unless they log in or sign up.

Wonder if that will change in the future.