Website Facelift?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AK49BWL

GMT400 Forever!
Reaction score
It's messing with my workflow lol. I usually type my post and then Tab - Enter. Now I have to Tab - Tab - Enter because of that Attach files button :p

Also how do I get my 30 posts per page back? This 10 posts per page bit ain't cuttin it.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
If you go to the bottom of the screen,in the lower left corner, there's a paintbrush icon. Tap that and it goes to light mode which is white background and more colors showing. Looks good, I just changed it.

RichLo

E I E I O
Reaction score
If you go to the bottom of the screen,in the lower left corner, there's a paintbrush icon. Tap that and it goes to light mode which is white background and more colors showing. Looks good, I just changed it.

Thats better for the font, but holy cow is that ever bright! a 'grey' mode or something in the middle would have been a nice option

HotWheelsBurban

Reaction score
Yes that is true! Especially when it's 6:15am and you got on your phone cause you can't go back to sleep.... adjusting screen brightness helps though.

HotWheelsBurban

Reaction score
Definitely threw me off lol. I must of messed the memo of the update coming soon lol
You're not the only one who missed it! I was off during the day yesterday,went to get back on on had to re login and everything was different. White setting is easier to read but adjust your screen brightness!