Website Facelift?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

red98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Anyone else notice the major facelift to the site? Not sure if I like it yet, I miss where the "today's posts" and "new posts" buttons were, but I think it could make it a little less confusing for new members to get around the forum.

Has there been any official posting about this? I haven't seen anyone mention it official or unofficial.

What do you guys think?

EDIT: I also just noticed that if you're viewing a thread the new "new posts" button disappears, so if you're viewing a thread there is no way to jump back to the "new posts" tab.

Moparmat2000

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You get used to it. My work changed the format of our aircraft maintenance computers that we log our work and jobs on. I didnt care for it when they first did it, but now I fly through it, and cant imagine using the old system anymore. The more you tinker with the site, the more you will figure out it's very similar to the old site. I kinda like the facelift.