Wanted: Clutch Pedal and Bracket

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
Any resolution to this? Not here frequently, do have three manual setups, some more complete than the others. Really looking to sell as set ups complete.
Man I don't know why I don't get notified of new posts in here. I'd be interested in the clutch/bracket pedal and bracket assembly. The rest of it I have no need for. If you're willing to split them, what's the cost?
95 Only 4L60E problems?
Close! 4L60e problems in general. This rebuild made it 8000 miles. I towed a small UHaul once. Other than that, just daily driving and checking the fluid every fill up. Trans is acting fine currently. My trust in it has dropped though. It could go at any time.

frito-bandito

8 Lugs + 6 Tires + 4 Doors
Reaction score
Close! 4L60e problems in general. This rebuild made it 8000 miles. I towed a small UHaul once. Other than that, just daily driving and checking the fluid every fill up. Trans is acting fine currently. My trust in it has dropped though. It could go at any time.
I don’t blame you, I’m not having any problems, but I stay on the look out for manual swap stuff

newmexguy

Reaction score
I've got a sale pending on all my setups currently. Am of belief they are all '88 to '94 vintage. PM me if still looking I can see if any new trucks post '94 have arrived, but all the manual setups I've seen recently have been pre '95.