Wanted! Clean dash for a 95 (blue)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

User_name

T.B.I Guy
Reaction score
Iso clean dash for 95 and up. Can be cubby style if you have most of the pieces. Thanks

smdk2500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I can't help you but good luck on your search. It took me months to find a blue one for my 95. Any other color was easy.

Billingstitan

Reaction score
Hey man, I’ve got a blue dash, not sure of the year, but i can get some pics when the snow melts by my shed.

Only problem would be getting it to you. Last time i tried the shipping was insane (montana)

It’s all one piece— it did not fit my 89, but it is for a gmt400.

If you are interested I’ll get you some photos.

sntrym

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I used a gray 98 in my 95. I just picked up some blue dash paint, the cubby from a 2500 (in tan), and painted all the parts. Looks close enough.

xXxPARAGONxXx

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I would probably consider buying whichever dash you can find in good condition. Take your time with the prep and painting (dyeing?) and it will be just as nice as the stock dash, if not nicer. You really can't be too picky these days with what color dash you find, as there aren't that many left out there in good condition (no cracks).

kidwonder

Reaction score
Hey man, I’ve got a blue dash, not sure of the year, but i can get some pics when the snow melts by my shed.

Only problem would be getting it to you. Last time i tried the shipping was insane (montana)

It’s all one piece— it did not fit my 89, but it is for a gmt400.

If you are interested I’ll get you some photos.
I came here to post my own wanted for a blue 95 dash..Can you post a pic of the dash?

Billingstitan

Reaction score
I came here to post my own wanted for a blue 95 dash..Can you post a pic of the dash?
My bad — I can’t figure out how to get alerts, so if I don’t remember to check back I miss stuff.

I did look for the dash but I can’t find the complete one I had. I’ll dig around some more. I may have stashed it way way away, because it was a pain to store.

What I did find is like an aftermarket cover kit. It’s hard plastic, looks like vinyl, and glues straight to the old dash.

If that’s any interest let me know and i’ll grab some photos.