W/T to Composite Front End

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fordsmakemesick

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
To tell you the truth I think the W/T fronts make the truck more unique. Everybody and their brother has the composite headlight front end.
That's why I'm keeping my 89 front end. The quad headlights and the grille make it more unique. And since it only ran for 2 years with that front it really makes it neat IMO.
W/Ts look meaner and IMO just have that f u no nonsense look.
I like the work truck front end also,definitely makes it unique I just had my truck painted and put a brand new GM grill back in it I think it came out pretty good ‍♂️

You must be registered for see images attach

bobmobile

Reaction score
I'm getting parts together to convert my son's single beam Cheyenne to the composite grill. Do you guys recommend aftermarket or old OE from a junkyard for the actual grill assembly? It looks like the OE stuff held up pretty well. I ordered TYC lights since I've heard good stuff on them and don't want to polish the heck out of tired old ones.

ROLL-GMC

Reaction score
I actually prefer the W/T front end also. Sea lbeams don't fade scratch or yellow with age and they are different than every other truck on the road. I painted my grille with a bright silver and clearcoat and used a porcelin bowtie from a truck from the 30's

I also painted the filler panel body color
Bob, you did a nice job. Everything is very neat and clean. Well sorted.

Reaction score
To tell you the truth I think the W/T fronts make the truck more unique. Everybody and their brother has the composite headlight front end.
That's why I'm keeping my 89 front end. The quad headlights and the grille make it more unique. And since it only ran for 2 years with that front it really makes it neat IMO.
W/Ts look meaner and IMO just have that f u no nonsense look.
Completely agree!!!