W/T Picture Thread?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Leeztruk

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Here's a couple of pic's of my '89 Cheyenne. While not a W/T (not introduced till the '90 model year) it's the precursor, being the lower cost model with the two headlamps instead of the "4 eyes" of the Silverado. Gonna keep it like this, because a) I like it, and b) it sets this truck apart from the more common higher-end Silverado

Attachments

• DSCN0635.JPG
    DSCN0635.JPG
    339.2 KB · Views: 5
  • DSCN0778.JPG
    DSCN0778.JPG
    302.5 KB · Views: 5

fancyTBI

Some of my trucks run and drive
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here's a couple of pic's of my '89 Cheyenne. While not a W/T (not introduced till the '90 model year) it's the precursor, being the lower cost model with the two headlamps instead of the "4 eyes" of the Silverado. Gonna keep it like this, because a) I like it, and b) it sets this truck apart from the more common higher-end Silverado
Even has the sweet wheel covers!

Bob L

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
My brother bought a 2022 3/4 ton R/C long bed last year. It is the Alaskan package with a polar bear graphic on the bedsides. He told me it is the W/T model. It has a lot of nice features, Power windows, rear defog , tailgate opens with a button on dash, rear camera. It is nothing like my 98 2wd W/T with no options except a/c and automatic