W/T Grille Enthusiasts UNITE!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

81nascar

Reaction score
I think Lund called them Racerbacks. Lund sold a boatload of Moonvisors and Sunvisors around here. The Racerbacks never caught on though.
Yep that's what they are called.. It came with the truck new.. It was a dealer added thing.. It's not for everyone , but sure makes it unique and grew on me .. It really makes it one of a kind around here. A week after I bought it some one stole the racerback and ripped the brackets right out of the cab.. ..So I had to replace it and doctor the holes. They were pretty common at the time. It looked naked after it was off.. I do have some new wheels to get. Going with those 18" black newer Z71 wheels.. I converted it to 04 Denali discs front and back so need the space..

venom4ever4em

Reaction score
Here is the new LED headlights for my 94 C2500 after painting the grill black.

You must be registered for see images attach

Has a nice cut off as to not blind incoming traffic, and able to see better at night.

Bought it off Amazon, straight plug and play except for the turn signal and DRL which you have to wire them yourself.

Ace37

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score

Has a nice cut off as to not blind incoming traffic, and able to see better at night.

Bought it off Amazon, straight plug and play except for the turn signal and DRL which you have to wire them yourself.
Planning to get an aftermarket 5x7 soon, how was the wiring for the DRL and turn signal?

venom4ever4em

Reaction score
Planning to get an aftermarket 5x7 soon, how was the wiring for the DRL and turn signal?

Have not wired them in yet, not sure where to wire the DRL, the turn signal I am not planning on wiring it because I want to use the yellow light as my DRL instead of the white LED halo.

On my S10 Blazer, the turn signal in the headlamp was wired straight into the turn signal wires and the DRL was wired to a connector that attached to the fuse box into "Accessory" which turned on whenever I started my vehicle.

I will post back an update once I figure out where to connect the DRL wire.

Ace37

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Felt like my truck looked pretty nice hiding in the yard at work.

Attachments

• PXL_20211108_151147079.jpg
    PXL_20211108_151147079.jpg
    325.9 KB · Views: 35

98chevy2500SS

Specializes in Accessories 101
Reaction score

Are those the Auxbeams? Planning on getting them for my W/T grille conversion on my 96.

98chevy2500SS

Reaction score
Not sure if anyone would but interested but this guy on IG now has clear W/T corners WITH LED already installed. He makes very good quality stuff so I’m sure these are no different. He’s located in Houston
How much is he selling them for? I don't have IG. I wish GM made these corners light up from the factory.

98chevy2500SS

Reaction score