W/T Grille Enthusiasts UNITE!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

618 Syndicate

You won't...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks .. Being a step side I think it works for this truck.
Definitely works for the truck! Bigger wheels and tires would make it look about perfect. I don't care for the backpack looking thing, but that's just personal taste. It goes well with the rest of the build and is era appropriate, I just don't like em.

Stumpy

Heavy Chevy
Reaction score
What exactly are those things called that come off the back of the cab. My wife’s uncle has something similar but his has a window on the back and shelf’s from the inside.
I remember the term "cab extender", but not sure if that's official. Almost bought one for a S10 I had, in the 90s, but went with a low pro bed cover instead. Which reminds me, you could get that cab extender with a bed cover combo too.

dozerpilot

Reaction score
I think Lund called them Racerbacks. Lund sold a boatload of Moonvisors and Sunvisors around here. The Racerbacks never caught on though.

PlayingWithTBI

2022 Truck of the Year
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Love the quads though. I still have them in my 89. Everyone asks why don’t you upgrade and get some newer style lights in your truck. Cause I like the classic look.
Me too, the W/T lights are out of scale with the rest of the front end, IMHO I prefer the slender sleek look of the quads. :33:
You must be registered for see images attach

Nad_Yvalhosert

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The blue GMC had become a mud buggy with a front trailer hitch and a tow bar. Easier to wash the mud off the radiator & trans cooler without the grill.
The Chevy has been swapped to composites and a Mexican Cheyenne grille.

Attachments

• 2dd4f3024cc44f4b81ec2aa4c6e65c46.jpg
    2dd4f3024cc44f4b81ec2aa4c6e65c46.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 10